Master Data Management (MDM) provides a platform to build and retain a centralized, reliable and complete source of data for all of your customers, suppliers, partners, employees, materials and other resources.
- Increase revenue growth by suitably responding to customers on their channel of choice.
- Access reliable data to deliver tailored cross-sell and up-sell offers to consumers.
- Provides a consolidated source of key master data on customers, products, and relationships between master data entities.
- Eliminate IT overhead, costs and drive operational efficiencies.
- Optimize your supply chain and improve inventory management, forecasting and customer service.
Business management can derive huge value on a variety of initiatives such as:
- Plan and support new product offerings.
- Increase the profitability of new product launches.
- Enable proactive customer marketing.
- Identify customer upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Deliver a higher quality of service that is tailored to customer’s specific needs.
- Reduce and manage risks when acquiring new businesses.
A company providing mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry successfully implemented TIBCO® MDM and witnessed many improvements. Their goal was to improve speed and accuracy and MDM provides better governance over authoring and updating of information.
- Knowledge and insight about customers and the customer experience grew.
- A single stream of information was created accomplished by tying sales and revenue data together.
- The company identified the products their using and made it easier to target the most appropriate customers.
- They saw a decrease in overall operational overhead, a drop in support time and in the amount of resources needed for development (TIBCO).